What makes us different
In AMITEC, we regard our clients as partners. This demands that we ask ourselves two questions to make sure we provide the best possible service:
What do we bring to our clients that sets us apart from other competitors? And, how can we ensure this edge is kept service?
At AMITEC we have made research and strategic thinking priorities for our day-to-day operations, researching on a wider range of electronics and electronics-related legislations, and always looking for new paths to expand into.
We also keep on training our staff and professionals, and absorb new talent. We strive every minute to perfect our products and services at all times.
Our code of conduct
- We establish and consolidate trust-based relationships with clients.
- We work together and think over the way we work.
- We operate with policy “win-win”, delivering results for clients and achieving profitable growth.
- We offer only those services we can deliver and strive to deliver no less than our commitments.
- We meet our contractual obligations and report and charge honestly for our services.
- We intend to achieve excellence in every case and build long-term relationships with clients.
- We are strategic-planner, working with clients and tailoring solutions to their specific needs.
- We demonstrate integrity, build credibility.
- We respect our clients and also respect our colleagues.
- We obey the code of ethics, respecting the confidentiality and privacy of our clients.
- We uphold our clients’ reputations as well as our own.
- We achieve excellence through innovation, learning and agility.